- Dow Jones closed slightly lower despite stronger than expected 2Q 2015 GDP growth. Regional bourses traded mixed this morning.
- IDX closed lower on its downtrend channel
- 1H 2015 Corporate earnings reflects that the economy were still weak in 2Q 2015
- n all we expect market to trade sideways with negative tendency, triggered by poor 1H 2015 results.
CTRA still moved lower followed by a high enough volume. But so, a doji pattern, an oversold trend and a position near support would create a technical rebound potential.
INDF was in the positive side after taking pressure lately with a formation of a bullish harami in which suggesting an upside potential.
Sell on strength
KLBF still edged higher but with a close near several resistances and also a thin volume that could potentially dampen the upswing.
Buy on weakness
UNVR took a downturn with the break on support of a descending triangle as well as a rising volume so that could lead to a further down.
* This report is for informational purposes only. This report is exclusively published for the use of Kiwoom Securities clients, and may not be reproduced or distributed. While the information was collected from secure sources, Kiwoom Security does not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of the information. Kiwoom Securities bears no liability for any losses that may occur from investments based on the information provided in this report.