- Dow Jones closed higher to book another record high. Regional bourses traded positive this morning.
- The IDX still continued the favorable trend supported by foreign buying interest yesterday. Nevertheless, an overbought tendency would have the chance to trim this upside momentum.
- Market seemed waiting for BI’s rate decision later today as we see chances for BI to lower BI Rate.
- We expect IDX to trade mixed with positive tendency today.
Sell on strength
BBNI ended the trading positively but with a lower volume and an overbought RSI trend so that could limit the upside opportunity.
GGRM edged higher with a rather high volume with the break on its diagonal resistance suggesting another positive potential.
LPCK moved up quite considerably above its previous high. In addition, a strong volume would expectedly push for a favorable potential.
Buy on weakness
PGAS resumed the weak turn but with the presence of its horizontal support potentially limiting the downside movement.
* This report is for informational purposes only. This report is exclusively published for the use of Kiwoom Securities clients, and may not be reproduced or distributed. While the information was collected from secure sources, Kiwoom Security does not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of the information. Kiwoom Securities bears no liability for any losses that may occur from investments based on the information provided in this report.