- Dow Jones closed slightly lower after Janet Yellen’s comment about her view regarding raising US Fed Fund Rate.
- Regional bourses traded positive this morning, backed by a rebound in Nikkei due to Yen depreciation.
- The IDX moved positively followed by appearing foreign buying interest yesterday in which could expectedly lead to a further upside movement.
- In all we expect IDX to trade in positive territory today.
AISA closed the trading in t he positive side with a bullish engulfing formation supported by a high enough volume indicating another favorable potential.
BJBR ended the session lower at its diagonal support with a low volume so that could limit the downside potential.
INDF was in the positive side followed by an increasing volume indicating a further up potential.
Sell on strength
SRIL was up rather considerably with a long white candle but with the presences of several strong resistances that could create correction potential.
* This report is for informational purposes only. This report is exclusively published for the use of Kiwoom Securities clients, and may not be reproduced or distributed. While the information was collected from secure sources, Kiwoom Security does not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of the information. Kiwoom Securities bears no liability for any losses that may occur from investments based on the information provided in this report.