- Dow Jones closed 14.8 point higher (0.07%) to 20,662.9 levels after Donald Trump’s statement on North Korea and Syria issues.
- Asian bourses seen on positive territory this morning, backed by Nikkei which traded 0.9% higher this morning.
- IDX booked another record high, closed at 5,680.2 myesterday. However it closed on its strong diagonal resistance line which may cap upside potentials.
- We expect IDX to trade sideways today.
Sell on Strength
ASII ended the negatively with a bearish engulfing formation with a high enough volume suggesting a further downturn.
Buy on Weakness
CTRA closed the session lower with a low enough volume but with a close near its short term diagonal support and oversold RSI trend and that could limit the downturn.
HRUM took an upside turn with break on its horizontal resistance supported by a high volume indicating another favorable potential.
WSKT ended the trading n e gatively in its diagonal support area without volume that could limit the downturn.
* This report is for informational purposes only. This report is exclusively published for the use of Kiwoom Securities clients, and may not be reproduced or distributed. While the information was collected from secure sources, Kiwoom Security does not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of the information. Kiwoom Securities bears no liability for any losses that may occur from investments based on the information provided in this report.