- Dow Jones closed 0.85% higher at 20,578.7 level as the market doubt the Fed will be as aggressive as predicted before after release of economic data which came out lower than estimated.
- Regional bourses traded positive following positive sentiments from Dow.
- However IDX’s candlestick formed a bearish engulfing pattern yesterday, an indicator that selling pressure will still persist today.
- We expect the market to trade sideways today ahead of long weekend holiday.
Sell on Strength
ACST closed the session higher followed with a high volume and a presence of its horizontal resistance and overbought RSI trend that could limit the upside turn.
Buy on Weakness
KBLI moved lower with a close near its recent low. A further downside turn would remain possible if its recent low is broken down.
Buy on Weakness
PTPP moved lower during the last several days but with the presence of its horizontal support that could limit the weak turn.
WTON ended the tradin g negatively near in its diagonal support without volume and oversold RSI trend that could limit the downturn.
* This report is for informational purposes only. This report is exclusively published for the use of Kiwoom Securities clients, and may not be reproduced or distributed. While the information was collected from secure sources, Kiwoom Security does not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of the information. Kiwoom Securities bears no liability for any losses that may occur from investments based on the information provided in this report.