- Dow Jones closed 23.6 lower at 20,919.4 level after weak retail sales data.
- Nikkei traded 0.15% lower this morning due to lack of positive catalyst.
- IDX traded down near its recent low. Thus a break below 5,647 levels may trigger IDX correction.
- We expect IDX to trade mixed with negative tendency today.
ASII closed the session negative in its diagonal support and with open gap down that could dampen a further downside movement.
Buy on Weakness
BSDE ended the trading negatively with a high volume but with the presences of several supports that could limit the downswing.
Sell on Strength
RALS was in the negative side followed by a bearish engulfing indicating a further downside potential.
SILO ended the trading ne g a tively near its diagonal support without volume and near oversold RSI trend that could dampen a further downside movement.
* This report is for informational purposes only. This report is exclusively published for the use of Kiwoom Securities clients, and may not be reproduced or distributed. While the information was collected from secure sources, Kiwoom Security does not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of the information. Kiwoom Securities bears no liability for any losses that may occur from investments based on the information provided in this report.