- Dow Jones closed 2.2 point lower at 20,979.7 levels on a mixed trading sessions.
- Australian and Japan bourses traded 0.5% and 0.6% lower this morning as investors lock profits.
- IDX closed at recent low levels and break short term diagonal support line.
- We expect IDX to trade negative today as investors wait and see the official announcement of rating revision from Standard & Poor’s.
ANTM closed the session higher above its diagonal resistance with a high volume indicating another upside potential.
Sell on Strength
INTP ended the trading positively in its diagonal resistance with an open gap up and overbought RSI trend that could limit the upswing.
JPFA closed the trading higher with a long white candle after on a weak trend in the last 6 days creating a technical rebound.
MEDC ended the trading positively with a high volume indicating another upside potential.
* This report is for informational purposes only. This report is exclusively published for the use of Kiwoom Securities clients, and may not be reproduced or distributed. While the information was collected from secure sources, Kiwoom Security does not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of the information. Kiwoom Securities bears no liability for any losses that may occur from investments based on the information provided in this report.