- Dow Jones closed 55.1 point higher at 20,663 levels while EIDO increased 0.58% at 25.99 levels.
- Regional bourses traded mixed with negative tendency this morning.
- Technical rebound pushed IDX higher yesterday, however its upside potentials may be limited as it traded below short term diagonal support line.
- We expect IDX to trade mixed with positive tendency today.
ADHI traded sideways near recent low level. A break below S1 may trigger further price correction however a break above short term diagonal resistance line may trigger technical rebound.
INDF traded sideways near recent high level with increasing trading volume. A break above R1 may send INDF higher to test resistance levels.
Sell on Strength
TLKM closed below recent low which now acted as its first resistance (R1) level. Further correction may happen if it fail to break above R1 level.
WSKT closed at recent low on a downtrend channel. A break below current level may trigger deeper correction. WSKT may get technical rebound if it break above R1 level.
* This report is for informational purposes only. This report is exclusively published for the use of Kiwoom Securities clients, and may not be reproduced or distributed. While the information was collected from secure sources, Kiwoom Security does not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of the information. Kiwoom Securities bears no liability for any losses that may occur from investments based on the information provided in this report.