- Dow Jones closed 2.7 point lower at 21,080.3 levels last Friday ahead of long holiday as the US market closed for Memorial Day today.
- Regional bourses traded sideways this morning after north Korea test ballistic missile.
- IDX closed at its short term diagonal support line. A break below that line, or below 5,703 levels, may trigger further market correction.
- We expect IDX to trade mixed with negative tendency today.
BJBR has a chance to continue rally after ended trading with high volume. The rally will valid if BJBR break above recent high level (R1).
ITMG moved rather positively supported by a high enough volume that could create the opportunity to break its resistance.
Buy on Weakness
SILO ended the trading negatively near its long term diagonal support without volume that could dampen further downside movement.
Sell on Strength
PTPP ended the trading higher but with a close near its diagonal resistance that could limit upswing.
* This report is for informational purposes only. This report is exclusively published for the use of Kiwoom Securities clients, and may not be reproduced or distributed. While the information was collected from secure sources, Kiwoom Security does not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of the information. Kiwoom Securities bears no liability for any losses that may occur from investments based on the information provided in this report.