- Dow Jones closed on Memorial Day. Regional bourses traded flat this morning due to lack of leads from US and European market.
- IDX closed slightly lower yesterday but its candlestick formed bearish engulfing pattern, a sign for another selling pressure today.
- IDX may get technical correction if break below 5,703 levels.
- We expect IDX to trade mixed with negative tendency today.
ANTM close the session higher with a long white candle pattern after break above its horizontal resistance with high enough volume indicating another upside potential.
JPFA closed the trading higher with a break on its horizontal resistance with a high volume as well as a long white candle indicating a further upside opportunity.
UNTR ended the trading positive in long term diagonal resistance area with increasing trading volume. A break above R1 may send UNTR higher to test resistance levels.
Buy on Weakness
WIKA moved lower during the last several days but with presence of its horizontal support that could limit the weak turn.
* This report is for informational purposes only. This report is exclusively published for the use of Kiwoom Securities clients, and may not be reproduced or distributed. While the information was collected from secure sources, Kiwoom Security does not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of the information. Kiwoom Securities bears no liability for any losses that may occur from investments based on the information provided in this report.