- Dow Jones closed 0.24% lower at 21,029.5 levels as investor tend to wait and see ahead of Friday’s job reports.
- Regional bourses traded flat this morning as investors wait and digest Chinese manufacturing data this morning.
- IDX’s candlestick formed a bearish harami pattern which indicate further downside risk today.
- We expect IDX to trade mixed with negative tendency today ahead of National holiday tomorrow.
Sell on Strength
INTP closed the session higher in diagonal resistance area without volume and overbought RSI trend that could limit the upswing.
Sell on Strenth
MAPI moved higher with a long white candle pattern but with the presences of several resistance that could limit the upswing.
ROTI ended trading negative in long term diagonal support without volume and near oversold RSI trend that could dampen a further downside movement.
Buy on Weakness
WSKT ended the trading negatively but with the presences of horizontal support that could limit the downswing.
* This report is for informational purposes only. This report is exclusively published for the use of Kiwoom Securities clients, and may not be reproduced or distributed. While the information was collected from secure sources, Kiwoom Security does not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of the information. Kiwoom Securities bears no liability for any losses that may occur from investments based on the information provided in this report.