- Dow Jones closed 0.18% higher at 21,173.7 levels ahead of former FBI Director tomorrow. Crude oil price traded lower around US$ 46 per barrel as US crude oil inventory rises.
- Regional bourses traded mixed this morning clouded by news over a missile launch by North Korea this morning.
- IDX’s candlestick formed shooting star pattern at strong diagonal support line. A break below the line an recent low level at 5,693 may trigger market correction.
- We expect IDX to trade in negative territory today.
ACES closed the session lower in diagonal support with a thin volume that could dampen a further downside movement.
Sell on Strength
BEST was still in the positive side but with a close near its horizontal resistance that could slow down this upswing.
ROTI edged higher supported by a high enough volume so that could lead to a rebound momentum.
Buy on Weakness
TLKM ended the trading negatively near its diagonal support with a thin volume suggesting a limited downside potential.
* This report is for informational purposes only. This report is exclusively published for the use of Kiwoom Securities clients, and may not be reproduced or distributed. While the information was collected from secure sources, Kiwoom Security does not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of the information. Kiwoom Securities bears no liability for any losses that may occur from investments based on the information provided in this report.