- Dow Jones closed 0.68% higher at fresh all-time high at 21,528.99 levels backed by technology sector.
- Regional bourses traded relatively positive this
- IDX’s candlestick formed bullish harami near strong diagonal support line. IDX may get technical rebound to test all-time high at 5,792 levels.
- We expect IDX to trade positive today backed by window dressing sentiments ahead of Lebaran holiday.
AKRA ended the trading positively followed with a high volume indicating another upside potential.
INDF closed the session lower near its diagonal support without volume that could dampen a further downside movement.
Sell on Strength
MIKA moved in the negative side with a bearish engulfing pattern after increase a few days so that could lead to a further downturn.
WIKA closed the session down near its horizontal support with a low volume suggesting a limited downside potential.
* This report is for informational purposes only. This report is exclusively published for the use of Kiwoom Securities clients, and may not be reproduced or distributed. While the information was collected from secure sources, Kiwoom Security does not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of the information. Kiwoom Securities bears no liability for any losses that may occur from investments based on the information provided in this report.