- Dow Jones closed 94.3 point higher at 21,414.3 levels last Friday.
- Global investors tend to wait and see the effect of rising global bond yield, which boost US$ index. As the result, crude oil price traded lower around US$ 44.2 per barrel this morning.
- IDX traded lower near its strong diagonal support line. A break below the line may trigger major correction.
- We expect IDX to trade negative today as investors realize profits.
BJBR closed the session lower in its long term diagonal support with a thin volume that could dampen a further downside movement.
Sell on Strength
JSMR took a deep downturn with a long black candle and a break a support of an uptrend channel indicating a further down trend.
Buy on Weakness
PGAS took a negative step followed by a formation of a bearish engulfing yesterday suggesting a further weak sign.
WIKA ended trading negatively near its horizontal support with a thin volume suggesting a limited downside potential.
* This report is for informational purposes only. This report is exclusively published for the use of Kiwoom Securities clients, and may not be reproduced or distributed. While the information was collected from secure sources, Kiwoom Security does not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of the information. Kiwoom Securities bears no liability for any losses that may occur from investments based on the information provided in this report.