- Dow Jones closed 0.31% lower at 21,513.17 levels while EIDO up by 0.86% at 26.84 levels.
- Global investors tend to “wait and see” ahead of 25-26 July FOMC meeting and OPEC meeting. Regional bourses traded slightly positive this morning.
- IDX may get technical rebound as its candlestick formed bullish harami pattern, however it is closed below strong diagonal resistance line which could cap any positive momentum today.
- In all we expect IDX to trade relatively positive today backed by positive sentiments from regional bourses and rebound in crude oil price.
AKRA closed the session higher with long white candle pattern and supported by high enough volume indicating another upside potential.
Buy on Weakness
SMRA remained in the weak side during a few days in a row. A weak potential would carry on if its recent low and support are broken down.
Sell on Strength
TBIG ended in the session in the positive side with only a low volume indicating a limited upside movement.
TLKM ended trading positively with bullish engulfing pattern and supported by high enough volume indicating another upside potential.
* This report is for informational purposes only. This report is exclusively published for the use of Kiwoom Securities clients, and may not be reproduced or distributed. While the information was collected from secure sources, Kiwoom Security does not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of the information. Kiwoom Securities bears no liability for any losses that may occur from investments based on the information provided in this report.