- Dow Jones closed 0.04% higher at 22,026.1 levels as investors wait and see Friday’s jobs reports as well as ongoing special investigation regarding links between US President with the Russian.
- Regional bourses traded negative this morning.
- IDX traded lower near recent low at 5,765 levels. A break below that level may send IDX to bearish territory as it already break strong diagonal support line (and traded sideways until now).
- We expect IDX to trade lower today ahead of Monday’s 2Q GDP released by BPS.
AALI closed the session higher with high enough volume indicating another upside potential.
ASRI still continue higher with high volume after break its diagonal resistance indicating another upside potential.
LPPF managed a rebound followed by an increasing volume indicating a further positive opportunity.
Sell on Strength
TLKM was still in the negative territory with the break on support in the middle of a high enough volume indicating a further downside potential.
* This report is for informational purposes only. This report is exclusively published for the use of Kiwoom Securities clients, and may not be reproduced or distributed. While the information was collected from secure sources, Kiwoom Security does not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of the information. Kiwoom Securities bears no liability for any losses that may occur from investments based on the information provided in this report.