- Dow Jones closed 66.7 point higher at fresh new high 22,092.8 levels backed by stronger than expected employment figures. European bourses traded higher at the end of last week
- Regional bourses traded positive this morning.
- IDX traded down near recent low at 5,765 levels with candlestick formed an inverted hammer pattern as foreign investors continue booked net sell at the IDX. A break below recent low may trigger further correction.
- In all we expect IDX to trade sideways as investors digest 2Q 2017 GDP data to be released today.
Buy on Weakness
ANTM was in the negative side but with a close near its horizontal support that could limit the downturn movement.
ASRI still continue higher with high volume after break its diagonal resistance indicating another upside potential.
LPCK closed higher that session higher above its horizontal resistance followed indicating another upside potential.
Sell on Strength
KLBF closed the session higher near recent high with high enough volume but overbought RSI trend that could limit the upswing.
* This report is for informational purposes only. This report is exclusively published for the use of Kiwoom Securities clients, and may not be reproduced or distributed. While the information was collected from secure sources, Kiwoom Security does not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of the information. Kiwoom Securities bears no liability for any losses that may occur from investments based on the information provided in this report.