- Dow Jones closed 25.6 point higher at fresh new high 22,118.4 levels backed by Boeing and Goldman Sachs stocks.
- Regional bourses traded mixed with positive tendency this morning.
- IDX traded down below its recent low, and thus it may send some negative sentiments today.
- We expect IDX to trade negative today as investors tend to “wait and see” more economic data to be released by the central bank this week.
BJBR ended the session higher with a long white candle and a strong volume suggesting a favorable potential.
Sell on strength
MIKA was in the negative side with a bearish engulfing pattern after failing to break its recent high suggesting another weak potential.
Buy on weakness
SCMA moved down during the last several days with an increasing volume but with the presences of several supports that could slow down the downturn.
Sell on Strength
SMGR managed to take a favorable turn with a bullish engulfing pattern but with a closer near horizontal resistance possibly limiting the upside opportunity
* This report is for informational purposes only. This report is exclusively published for the use of Kiwoom Securities clients, and may not be reproduced or distributed. While the information was collected from secure sources, Kiwoom Security does not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of the information. Kiwoom Securities bears no liability for any losses that may occur from investments based on the information provided in this report.