- Dow Jones closed 36.6 point lower at 22,048.7 levels on rising geopolitical risks triggered by North Korea’s nuclear weapon capabilities. European bourses
closed lower yesterday.
- Regional bourses traded slightly positive this morning after having technical correction yesterday.
- IDX closed higher on pre-close session yesterday and closed at its strong diagonal resistance line which may trigger price correction today.
- We expect IDX to trade on negative territory today.
Sell on strength
MAPI edged higher but with a position near its rather strong horizontal resistance possibly trimming a further upside potential.
SCMA was in the positive side with a full white candle with a high enough volume suggesting another upside opportunity.
TINS closed the session higher with a long white candle pattern also supported by a high volume indicating another upside potential.
WIKA ended the trading positively with high enough volume indicating another upside potential.
* This report is for informational purposes only. This report is exclusively published for the use of Kiwoom Securities clients, and may not be reproduced or distributed. While the information was collected from secure sources, Kiwoom Security does not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of the information. Kiwoom Securities bears no liability for any losses that may occur from investments based on the information provided in this report.