- Dow Jones closed 204.69 point lower at 21,844 levels on rising geopolitical risks on North Korea. Most European bourses closed lower yesterday.
- Regional bourses opened lower this morning.
- IDX’s candlestick formed doji pattern and closed on strong diagonal resistance line.
- We expect IDX to trade negative today.
Sell on strength
ASRI ended the trading in the weak side with a formation dark cloud cover suggesting a further downturn.
Sell on Strength
BJBR still continue higher with a thin volume and overbought RSI trend that could limit the upside turn.
MEDC closed the session higher with a long white candle pattern also supported by a high volume indicating another upside potential.
PGAS closed the session higher above its diagonal resistance with high enough volume indicating another upside potential.
* This report is for informational purposes only. This report is exclusively published for the use of Kiwoom Securities clients, and may not be reproduced or distributed. While the information was collected from secure sources, Kiwoom Security does not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of the information. Kiwoom Securities bears no liability for any losses that may occur from investments based on the information provided in this report.