- European and American market traded sideways with Dow closed just 11.8 points lower at 22,284.3 level yesterday.
- Regional market traded sideways this morning as investors less concern about North Korea issues.
- IDX closed lower near strong diagonal support line. A break below the line and recent low at 5,845 may trigger further downside risks.
- In all we expect IDX to trade mixed today as investors get prepared for window dressing later this week.
ACES closed the session higher with long white candle after break above horizontal resistance and high enough volume indicating another upside potential.
JPFA ended the trading positively with long white candle and higher volume indicating another upside potential.
UNTR managed a rebound followed by an increasing volume indicating a further positive opportunity.
Buy on Weakness
WIKA remained in the weak side during a few days in a row. A weak potential carry on if its recent low and support are broken down.
* This report is for informational purposes only. This report is exclusively published for the use of Kiwoom Securities clients, and may not be reproduced or distributed. While the information was collected from secure sources, Kiwoom Security does not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of the information. Kiwoom Securities bears no liability for any losses that may occur from investments based on the information provided in this report.