- Dow Jones closed 0.18% higher at 22,381.2 levels backed by small cap stocks which will get most benefit from US tax reform package.
- Regional market traded sideways this morning ahead of long holiday next week to celebrate mid-autumn festival.
- IDX traded lower and crossed below its strong diagonal support line as investors keep selling Indonesian equities.
- In all we expect IDX to trade lower today.
BBRI closed the session lower in its long term diagonal support with a thin volume but the weakness is still open if the BBRI managed to break below the diagonal support.
Sell on Strength
BBTN closed lower with higher volume. BBTN’s price pattern also showed a break to its short term diagonal support may trigger technical correction.
PTBA closed the session higher with bullish engulfing pattern and follow by higher volume indicating another upside potential.
UNVR ended the trading negatively in long term diagonal support but the weakness is still open if the UNVR managed to break below the diagonal support.
* This report is for informational purposes only. This report is exclusively published for the use of Kiwoom Securities clients, and may not be reproduced or distributed. While the information was collected from secure sources, Kiwoom Security does not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of the information. Kiwoom Securities bears no liability for any losses that may occur from investments based on the information provided in this report.