- Dow Jones closed 0.14% lower at 22,841 levels as US earnings sentiments affect market.
- EIDO closed 0.53% higher at 26.7 levels expected to support IDX this morning.
- Technical rebound drove IDX higher yesterday backed by foreign net buy, may send IDX higher to reach its previous all-time high at 5,951 levels.
- In all we expect IDX to trade mixed today.
ASII edged higher with a full white candle and a break on horizontal resistance with a strong volume that could lead to another favorable potential.
Sell on Strength
CPIN closed the session higher near its long term diagonal resistance with a thin volume and overbought RSI trend that could limit the upswing.
PGAS managed a rebound turn after on a downswing with a long white candle and supported by a high enough volume suggesting another favorable potential.
SRIL ended the trading positively after break above horizontal resistance with higher volume indicating another upside potential.
* This report is for informational purposes only. This report is exclusively published for the use of Kiwoom Securities clients, and may not be reproduced or distributed. While the information was collected from secure sources, Kiwoom Security does not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of the information. Kiwoom Securities bears no liability for any losses that may occur from investments based on the information provided in this report.