- Dow Jones closed 160.2 point higher at fresh new high 23,157.6 levels backed by IBM share and positive sentiments over US earnings season.
- Regional market traded higher backed by positive sentiments from American and European markets.
- IDX closed lower near strong diagonal support line, triggered by large net sell position from foreign investors.
- Relatively high selling pressure may limit IDX’s technical rebound chance today thus we expect IDX to trade sideways today.
Sell on strength
BBCA edged lower with a long black candle formation in addition, a brea horizontal support would create a further down sign
Sell on Strength
JSMR moved in the negative side with a bearish engulfing pattern after unable to break its recent high that could lead to another downturn.
MNCN closed the session higher above its horizontal resistance with high enough volume indicating another upside potential.
Buy on weakness
TLKM closed the session lower with long black candle pattern near its diagonal support suggesting a limited downside potential.
* This report is for informational purposes only. This report is exclusively published for the use of Kiwoom Securities clients, and may not be reproduced or distributed. While the information was collected from secure sources, Kiwoom Security does not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of the information. Kiwoom Securities bears no liability for any losses that may occur from investments based on the information provided in this report.