- Dow Jones managed to book 5.4 point gain at 23,163 levels after opened 100 points lower yesterday.
- Regional market traded on negative territory this morning as investors lock profit before weekend.
- IDX closed lower near strong diagonal support line and recent low level at 5,882 as foreign investors keep selling bluechip stocks.
- We expect IDX to trade mixed with negative tendency today.
AKRA closed the session higher after break above diagonal resistance with high enough volume indicating another upside potential.
Sell on Strength
HMSP was in the negative side followed by a bearish engulfing indicating a further downside potential.
Buy on Weakness
INDF still carried on the weak turn with presences of several supports that could dampen the downturn.
TINS ended the trading negatively near its short term horizontal support with a thin volume suggesting a limited downside potential.
* This report is for informational purposes only. This report is exclusively published for the use of Kiwoom Securities clients, and may not be reproduced or distributed. While the information was collected from secure sources, Kiwoom Security does not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of the information. Kiwoom Securities bears no liability for any losses that may occur from investments based on the information provided in this report.