- Dow Jones closed 0.7% higher at 23,328.6 levels backed by positive sentiments on US tax reform.
- EIDO closed 0.4% higher last Friday expected to support IDX on morning session today.
- Regional market traded quite positive this morning.
- IDX’s candlestick formed inverted hammer pattern last Friday which indicates continuation of selling pressure as investors tend to lock profits.
- In all we expect IDX to trade mixed today.
ADHI closed the session higher after break above its short term horizontal resistance with high enough volume indicating another upside potential.
Sell on Strength
JPFA moved up rather considerably followed by a high volume but with the presence of its strong horizontal resistance suggesting a limited positive opportunity.
Buy on Weakness
PTBA took a weak movement followed by a long black candle pattern signaling another downside potential.
WTON ended the trading positively after break above long term diagonal resistance with higher volume indicating another upside potential.
* This report is for informational purposes only. This report is exclusively published for the use of Kiwoom Securities clients, and may not be reproduced or distributed. While the information was collected from secure sources, Kiwoom Security does not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of the information. Kiwoom Securities bears no liability for any losses that may occur from investments based on the information provided in this report.