- Dow Jones closed 0.3% higher at 23,400.9 levels backed by strong corporate earnings.
- Regional market traded slightly stronger this morning but positive momentum clouded by tendency of rising global bond yield.
- IDX gets technical correction after made new all-time high. With candlestick formed inverted hammer pattern IDX vulnerable to profit taking actions today.
- We expect IDX to trade sideways with lower tendency today. 9M 2017 Corporate earnings expected to support any downside risks today.
Sell on Strength
CPIN was on an upside turn with the presences of resistance that could limit the positive opportunity.
GGRM has a chance to continue rally after ended trading with high volume. The rally will valid if GGRM break above recent high level (R1).
KLBF closed the session lower after break below horizontal support with high enough volume indicating a further downturn.
MNCN closed the session higher after break above diagonal resistance with high enough volume indicating another upside potential.
* This report is for informational purposes only. This report is exclusively published for the use of Kiwoom Securities clients, and may not be reproduced or distributed. While the information was collected from secure sources, Kiwoom Security does not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of the information. Kiwoom Securities bears no liability for any losses that may occur from investments based on the information provided in this report.