- Dow Jones closed 0.25% higher at 23,435 levels. As expected the Fed leaves benchmark rate unchanged and leaves door open for December hike.
- Regional market traded sideways, slightly positive this morning
- IDX booked another record high levels although foreign investors booked another net sell position.
- We expect IDX to trade on positive territory today as the market looked intact with its strong uptrend channel driven by 9M 2017 financial results.
ANTM closed the session higher with long white candle pattern and followed by higher volume indicating another upside potential.
Sell on Strength
GGRM was still in the positive side but with a closer near it horizontal resistance that could limit the upside movement.
LPPF managed a rebound turn after on a downswing with a long white candle and supported by a high enough volume suggesting another favorable potential.
TINS ended the trading positively with long white candle pattern and followed by higher volume indicating another upside potential.
* This report is for informational purposes only. This report is exclusively published for the use of Kiwoom Securities clients, and may not be reproduced or distributed. While the information was collected from secure sources, Kiwoom Security does not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of the information. Kiwoom Securities bears no liability for any losses that may occur from investments based on the information provided in this report.