- Dow Jones traded mixed but managed to book 0.35% gain to close the day at 23,516.3 levels backed by market optimism on tax reform plans proposed by
- Regional market traded positive this morning ahead of China’s Caixin services PMI to be released this morning.
- IDX traded slightly lower after booked an all-time high level. IDX’s candlestick formed dark cloud cover which indicate further downside risk today.
- We expect IDX to trade sideways with negative tendency today as investors tend to lock profits ahead of weekend.
AKRA closed the session higher with long white candle pattern and followed by high enough volume indicating another upside potential.
HMSP closed the session in its diagonal support with a thin volume that could dampen a further downside movement.
Buy on Weakness
SMRA closed the session lower near its horizontal support with a thin volume suggesting a limited downside potential.
Sell on Strength
UNVR ended the trading negatively with bearish engulfing pattern and followed by higher volume may trigger price correction.
* This report is for informational purposes only. This report is exclusively published for the use of Kiwoom Securities clients, and may not be reproduced or distributed. While the information was collected from secure sources, Kiwoom Security does not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of the information. Kiwoom Securities bears no liability for any losses that may occur from investments based on the information provided in this report.