- Dow Jones, S&P 500, and Nasdaq closed another record high.
- However banking stocks down 4 days in a row after Republicans lost key elections in New Jersey and Virginia which is feared could threaten the sustainability of the tax reform program.
- Nikkei 225, Kospi, and All Ordinaries open higher this morning.
- RSI and Stochastic indicators in IDX Composite gave negative reversal signal after closed down yesterday, opportunities for rebound still limited, so today it is predicted to move in mixed directions and tends to be negative.
Sell on Strength
HMSP was in the positive side but with a close near its horizontal resistance and a thin volume suggesting a limited positive opportunity.
SIDO closed the session higher with long white candle after break above resistance with higher volume indicating another upside potential.
Buy on Weakness
UNTR ended the trading down but with the presences of several supports that could expectedly limit the downswing.
WTON ended trading positively with long white candle after break above resistance with higher volume indicating another upside potential.
* This report is for informational purposes only. This report is exclusively published for the use of Kiwoom Securities clients, and may not be reproduced or distributed. While the information was collected from secure sources, Kiwoom Security does not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of the information. Kiwoom Securities bears no liability for any losses that may occur from investments based on the information provided in this report.