- US stock indexes closed for Thanksgiving holiday, while European markets ended mix with tendency to weaken.
- The Shanghai Composite dropped significantly yesterday after concerns about a possible liquidity crisis.
- Nikkei 225 and All Ordinaries opened lower this morning, Kospi higher.
- JCI today will still move in mix direction. Support 6,000 and resistance 6,120.
Sell on Strength
ADHI moved negatively with a long black candle followed by a high volume suggesting a further downside potential.
EXCL moved down during the last several days but with the presences of several support and an oversold RSI trend in which could limit the downturn.
SILO closed the session higher with high enough volume indicating another upside potential.
Buy on Weakness
TINS ended the trading negatively near diagonal support with a thin volume suggesting a limited downside potential.
* This report is for informational purposes only. This report is exclusively published for the use of Kiwoom Securities clients, and may not be reproduced or distributed. While the information was collected from secure sources, Kiwoom Security does not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of the information. Kiwoom Securities bears no liability for any losses that may occur from investments based on the information provided in this report.