- US and European stocks move higher. Investors are still waiting for a decision from The Fed and ECB tonight and tomorrow.
- Optimism was also influenced by the statement of a US lawmaker from the Republican Party that the Tax Reform Bill was close to agreement.
- Nikkei 225 and Kospi opened lower this morning, while the All Ordinaries higher.
- JCI is still moving sideways around its MA20 support, which indicates there is no strong trend to rise or fall. Support 5,970 and resistance 6,090.
DOID managed to move up after taking weak turn lately in which could create an upside momentum.
MEDC ended the trading negatively near its diagonal support area with a thin volume suggesting a limited downside potential.
Sell on Strength
PGAS closed the session higher in its diagonal resistance downtrend channel that could limit the upswing.
SMBR closed the session higher with higher volume indicating another upside potential.
* This report is for informational purposes only. This report is exclusively published for the use of Kiwoom Securities clients, and may not be reproduced or distributed. While the information was collected from secure sources, Kiwoom Security does not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of the information. Kiwoom Securities bears no liability for any losses that may occur from investments based on the information provided in this report.