- US stocks moved higher after The Fed continues raising interest rate.
- Nikkei 225, Kospi and All Ordinaries opened higher this morning.
- JCI successfully bounced from its MA20 support with significant strengthening. Support 5,990 and resistance 6,015.
- Bank Indonesia is expected to keep its benchmark interest rate at 4.25% on today’s decision.
Sell on Strength
BBNI closed the session all time high but with a thin volume and overbought RSI trend that could limit the upside turn.
INDF managed a rebound after on a weak trend followed by an increasing volume that could lead to further upside movement.
JPFA ended the trading positively with higher volume indicating another upside potential.
LPPF closed the session higher with a long white candle pattern suggesting a further upside opportunity.
* This report is for informational purposes only. This report is exclusively published for the use of Kiwoom Securities clients, and may not be reproduced or distributed. While the information was collected from secure sources, Kiwoom Security does not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of the information. Kiwoom Securities bears no liability for any losses that may occur from investments based on the information provided in this report.