- US and European stocks move lower after several US Republican senators expressed disagreement with the Tax Reform Bill.
- Kospi opened higher this morning, while Nikkei 225 and All Ordinaries lower.
- JCI managed to close at its new highs along with global market after Fed rate increase.
- Watch out for profit taking today, support at 6,050 and resistance 6,170. Bank Indonesia yesterday kept RR Rate at 4.25%.
KLBF closed the session higher after break above its diagonal resistance with a high enough volume indicating another upside potential.
PTPP ended the trading positively with high enough volume indicating another upside potential.
Sell on Strength
SMGR still moved up but with a close horizontal resistance that could limit gain.
Buy on Weakness
ITMG ended the trading negatively near its diagonal support area with a thin volume suggesting a limited downside potential.
* This report is for informational purposes only. This report is exclusively published for the use of Kiwoom Securities clients, and may not be reproduced or distributed. While the information was collected from secure sources, Kiwoom Security does not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of the information. Kiwoom Securities bears no liability for any losses that may occur from investments based on the information provided in this report.