- US stocks moved lower after a media reported that Apple lowered sales target for Iphone X.
- Separatist groups won the election in Catalonia so that again cause political uncertainty.
- Nikkei 225 and Kospi opened lower this morning, while All Ordinaries are higher.
- Although still in positive momentum to continue limited gains, overbought stochastic and RSI can also make JCI vulnerable to correction. Support 6,160 and
ACES ended the trading negatively with a thin volume and a presence of its several support levels that could dampen a further downside movement.
Sell on Strength
HMSP closed the session higher after break above diagonal resistance but with a thin volume and near its overbought RSI trend that could limit the upswing.
MEDC ended the session higher supported by a high enough volume indicating another upside potential.
Sell on strength
WSBP edged higher but with a position near its recent high possibly trimming a further upside potential.
* This report is for informational purposes only. This report is exclusively published for the use of Kiwoom Securities clients, and may not be reproduced or distributed. While the information was collected from secure sources, Kiwoom Security does not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of the information. Kiwoom Securities bears no liability for any losses that may occur from investments based on the information provided in this report.