- European and US market traded mixed with lower tendency last Friday as investors realized profits made last year.
- Regional market traded mixed this morning, the first trading day this year.
- Crude oil price stay above US$ 60 per barrel while coal also stay above US$ 100 per ton level.
- IDX closed on its fresh new high 6,355 levels at the end of 2017 supported by foreign investor selective buy on Indonesian equities within the past 1-2 weeks. However overbought momentum indicates that IDX’s positive momentum may be limited as it vulnerable to profit taking.
- In all we expect IDX to trade mixed.
ASII closed the session higher with long white candle pattern and followed by higher volume indicating another upside potential.
Sell on Strength
BBTN closed the session all time high with a thin volume that could limit the upswing.
LSIP closed the session higher with long white candle pattern and break above strong horizontal resistance with high enough volume indicating another upside potential.
Sell on strength
UNVR ended the trading all time high with a thin volume and overbought RSI trend that could limit the upswing.
* This report is for informational purposes only. This report is exclusively published for the use of Kiwoom Securities clients, and may not be reproduced or distributed. While the information was collected from secure sources, Kiwoom Security does not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of the information. Kiwoom Securities bears no liability for any losses that may occur from investments based on the information provided in this report.