- Dow Jones booked another record high at 25,075 level (+0.6%). Regional market opened positive backed by strong European and American trading sessions.
- World energy prices such as coal and crude oil remained firm at high levels, expected to continue support IDX’s commodity sector.
- IDX on a technical rebound yesterday after managed to close an upside gap formed last year.
- Backed by positive regional market, IDX may continue its uptrend channel and challenge all-time levels as investors tend to prepare for “January effect”.
ACES closed the session higher with long white candle pattern and followed by high enough volume indicating another upside potential.
ADRO ended the trading positively with long white candle pattern after break above diagonal resistance with higher volume indicating another upside potential.
SMGR ended the trading positive in horizontal resistance area with increasing trading volume. A break above recent high may send SMGR higher to test resistance level.
WSKT ended trading positively with long white candle after break above resistance with higher volume indicating another upside potential.
* This report is for informational purposes only. This report is exclusively published for the use of Kiwoom Securities clients, and may not be reproduced or distributed. While the information was collected from secure sources, Kiwoom Security does not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of the information. Kiwoom Securities bears no liability for any losses that may occur from investments based on the information provided in this report.