- European and American market traded sideways with Dow Jones closed 12.9 point lower at 25,283.
- Regional market traded positive this morning.
- Commodity prices stay at their high levels, as US Dollar Index lower, expected to support positive sentiment for IDX which book another record high yesterday.
- Backed by selective purchase on Indonesian equities by foreign investors, as well as Rupiah appreciation, we expect IDX to continue its upside momentum today.
Buy on Weakness
CPIN took a weak movement followed by a long black candle pattern signaling another downside potential.
ITMG closed the session higher with long white candle pattern and followed by higher volume indicating another upside potential.
PTPP ended the trading positively after break above diagonal resistance with higher volume indicating another upside potential.
WIKA managed a rebound turn after on a downswing with a full white candle and supported by a high enough volume suggesting another favorable potential.
* This report is for informational purposes only. This report is exclusively published for the use of Kiwoom Securities clients, and may not be reproduced or distributed. While the information was collected from secure sources, Kiwoom Security does not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of the information. Kiwoom Securities bears no liability for any losses that may occur from investments based on the information provided in this report.