- While European market closed mostly negative Dow Jones managed to continue its strong rally, adding 322 points to close on a fresh new all-time high at 26,115.6
levels backed by positive sentiments from US corporations, especially from Apple.
- Regional market opened positive this morning following positive lead from US market.
- IDX managed to closed higher backed by selective purchase from foreign investors.
- While IDX still on its overbought territory, positive sentiments from regional market and relatively high energy prices expected to continue support IDX today.
Sell on Strength
BMRI was in the negative side with a bearish engulfing formation indicating another downside potential.
DOID took an upside turn with the break horizontal resistance and a high enough volume indicating a further upside opportunity
KRAS closed the session higher with long white candle pattern after break above resistance line with higher volume indicating another upside potential.
TINS closed the session higher with long white candle pattern after break above diagonal resistance line with higher volume indicating another upside potential.
* This report is for informational purposes only. This report is exclusively published for the use of Kiwoom Securities clients, and may not be reproduced or distributed. While the information was collected from secure sources, Kiwoom Security does not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of the information. Kiwoom Securities bears no liability for any losses that may occur from investments based on the information provided in this report.