- Short term compromise among US Senate members allows US Government to resume operations until 8 February 2018. Dow Jones climbed 142.9 points closed at 26,214.6 levels.
- Regional market opened positive today backed by positive sentiments from Dow.
- IDX’s candlestick formed inverted hammer pattern, closed at fresh new high.
- We expect IDX to trade mixed with negative tendency today as the market vulnerable to profit taking actions
Sell on Strength
ASII ended the trading weaker with a bearish engulfing formation providing another downside sign.
INDF closed the session higher with long white candle pattern after break above resistance line with higher volume indicating another upside potential.
SSIA closed the session higher with long white candle pattern after break above resistance line with higher volume indicating another upside potential.
Buy on Weakness
WIKA moved during the last several days but with the presences of several supports that could slow down the downturn.
* This report is for informational purposes only. This report is exclusively published for the use of Kiwoom Securities clients, and may not be reproduced or distributed. While the information was collected from secure sources, Kiwoom Security does not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of the information. Kiwoom Securities bears no liability for any losses that may occur from investments based on the information provided in this report.