- Dow Jones closed 3.8 point lower at 26,210.8 cannot send positive sentiments to regional market which opened flat this morning.
- As US Dollar Index down Rupiah appreciate and traded around IDR 13,320 per US$ this morning.
- Tendency of weak US Dollar support crude oil price which also backed by higher compliance among OPEC members in controlling output.
- IDX booked another record high level backed by net purchase by foreign investors during pre-closing session yesterday.
- We expect IDX traded mixed with negative tendency as investors tend to lock profits.
ACES moved higher with bullish engulfing formation in which could lead to another favorable opportunity.
ASII ended the session higher with a long white candle formation and a high enough volume indicating a further favorable opportunity
Buy on weakness
JPFA closed the session down at its horizontal support with a thin volume that could potentially dampen the downswing.
Buy on Weakness
TLKM moved lower during the las several days but with presence of its horizontal support that could limit the weak turn.
* This report is for informational purposes only. This report is exclusively published for the use of Kiwoom Securities clients, and may not be reproduced or distributed. While the information was collected from secure sources, Kiwoom Security does not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of the information. Kiwoom Securities bears no liability for any losses that may occur from investments based on the information provided in this report.