- Dow Jones closed 41.3 point lower at record high 26,252.1 on a relatively high volatile trading sessions.
- Regional market opened lower this morning as investors realize profits.
- US Dollar index closed below 90 level, pushed commodity price higher and Rupiah appreciation which traded around IDR 13,310 per US$ this morning.
- We expect IDX to trade negative today
ADHI took an upside turn with the break horizontal resistance and a high enough volume indicating a further upside opportunity
BSDE closed the session higher after break above diagonal resistance with high enough volume indicating another upside potential.
CTRA closed the session higher with long white candle pattern after break above resistance line with higher volume indicating another upside potential.
Sell on Strength
HMSP was in the negative side with a bearish engulfing formation indicating another downside potential.
* This report is for informational purposes only. This report is exclusively published for the use of Kiwoom Securities clients, and may not be reproduced or distributed. While the information was collected from secure sources, Kiwoom Security does not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of the information. Kiwoom Securities bears no liability for any losses that may occur from investments based on the information provided in this report.