- Dow Jones closed 224 point higher at new record high 26,616.7 backed by strong US corporate earnings.
- Regional market traded positive this morning.
- Rupiah appreciation combined with relatively high energy prices expected to support IDX which currently traded in overbought territory.
- In all we expect IDX to trade mixed with positive tendency today, as the market is vulnerable to profit taking actions.
APLN closed the session higher with long white candle pattern after break above resistance line with high enough volume indicating another upside potential.
Buy on Weakness
KLBF still carried on the weak turn with presence of several supports that could dampen the downturn.
SMGR ended the trading positive in horizontal resistance area with increasing trading volume. A break above recent high may send SMGR higher to test resistance level.
SSIA closed the session higher with long white candle pattern after break above resistance line with higher volume indicating another upside potential.
* This report is for informational purposes only. This report is exclusively published for the use of Kiwoom Securities clients, and may not be reproduced or distributed. While the information was collected from secure sources, Kiwoom Security does not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of the information. Kiwoom Securities bears no liability for any losses that may occur from investments based on the information provided in this report.