- While European market closed sharply lower, Dow Jones get a technical rebound and closed 567 point higher (+2.3%) at 24,913.
- Regional market driven by positive sentiments from US market with Nikkei225 lead gain (+2.8%), followed by AORD (+1.1%), and Kospi (+0.5%) this morning.
- Moody’s comment on potential rating upgrade for Indonesia after digest 4Q2017 GDP data released by BPS expected to support positive momentum today.
- IDX may get technical rebound today but increasing net sell positions by foreign investors and US Dollar Index increase may cap upside momentum.
- We expect IDX to trade positive today.
AKRA Trading Buy S2 S1 Level R1 R2 5,300 5,450 5,625 5,750 5,900
AKRA closed the session higher with hammer pattern hammer and followed by higher volume indicating another upside potential.
BSDE Sell On Strength S2 S1 Level R1 R2 1,680 1,720 1,760 1,800 1,840
BSDE took a negative turn with a high volume, a long black candle suggesting a further down.
INDF Sell On Strength S2 S1 Level R1 R2 7,4000 7,525 7,650 7,875 8,000
INDF ended the trading negatively with bearish harami pattern and followed by higher volume indicating a further downturn.
WIKA Buy On Weakness S2 S1 Level R1 R2 1,735 1,835 1,910 1,990 2,070
WIKA closed the session lower but with the presences of supports that could limit the downswing