- Dow Jones closed 46.1 point higher at 21,374.56 levels while EIDO closed 1.15% higher at 27.33 levels. The Fed decided to increase Fed Fund Rate by 25 Bps on its FOMC meeting.
- Regional bourses traded mixed this morning, clouded by lower crude oil price after US crude oil inventory data released.
- IDX closed at all-time high on last minute trades but not supported by strong trading volume.
- We expect IDX to trade mixed with positive tendency this morning.
CTRA closed the session higher above its short term diagonal resistance with high enough volume indicating another upside potential.
Sell on Strength
JSMR ended the trading positively in its diagonal resistance with a thin volume and overbought RSI trend that could limit the upswing.
WIKA has a chance to continue rally after ended trading with high volume. A break above R1 may send WIKA higher to test resistance levels.
WSKT moved rather positively supported by a high enough volume that could create the opportunity to break its resistance.
* This report is for informational purposes only. This report is exclusively published for the use of Kiwoom Securities clients, and may not be reproduced or distributed. While the information was collected from secure sources, Kiwoom Security does not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of the information. Kiwoom Securities bears no liability for any losses that may occur from investments based on the information provided in this report.